Saturday, April 23, 2011

[Vid]110422 MBC Star Audition – Se7en’s greeting + Noh Ji Hoon perf

For those of you who dont know, MBC Star Audition is an extremely popular show very much like American Idol and the like. The season is now in the final stages now with today’s show’s mission for the remaining 8 to perform the song of an idol. So this contestant called Noh Ji Hoon, attempted to sing Come back to me.

110422 MBC Star Audition: The Birth of a Great Star


110422 MBC Star Audition - Se7en greeting + Noh... by ceciliase7en

Se7en's greeting:

I’ve been told that Noh Ji Hoon ssi will be singing “Come back to me” today. I’m really looking forward to it and I will definitely watch it. Have confidence in yourself, Noh Ji Hoon, Fighting!

PS. Unfortunately Noh Ji Hoon was one of the 2 contestants who were eliminated on today’s show. I applaud him for trying a Se7en song and this just goes to show that Dongwookie’s songs arent for all to sing! They’re hard!!!

Taken from ceciliase7en

No comments: