Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[Twitter] 110901 Part 3

(1)
Ploykrikri: @officialse7en good night p’jed Can you remember p’jed kekekekekk

OFFICIALSE7EN: @ploykrikri kokunkrab!!!

(2)
BoA_1105: 9월이다…. September…Time flies and This is Too fast.. [It’s September.. September…Time flies and This is Too fast..]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @BoA_1105 그러게.. 벌써 9월이네.. 언제나 화이팅이야~!!! [Now that you say.. it’s already september.. Fighting always~!!!]

BoA_1105: @officialse7en 빠르지?! 너무 훌쩍 훌쩍가버리니까 쫌 걱정이긴하지만.. 알차게보내야지.. (; 우리 모두 홧팅!! [(Time passes) quickly doesnt it? It’s a bit worrying how it’s been passing..I should be spending the time usefully…(; fighting to all of us!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @BoA_1105 웅 너두 힘내구!!! 에쎔타운 일본콘서트 한다며~ 대박나세요^^ [Eung you stay strong too!!I heard that there is going to be a SMTOWN japan concert~hope it is a big success^^]

(3) [in reply to dongwookie's tweet asking mingkki to watch out for him when he gets out]

mingkki: @officialse7en 당근이죠 오빠~^^ 오빠의 미래를 보장해드리는 힙합요정?!ㅋㅋㅋ이될께요 ㅋㅋㅋ [Of course oppa~^^ I will become the hip hop fairy that will secure oppa’s future kekeke]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @mingkki21 짝짝짝!! 여억쉬!!!^^ [clap clap clap!! Indeed (it's mingkki)]

(4)
SeungPoo: @officialse7en 오빠, 제 프로파일 사진 보세요! 괜찮죠? [oppa, look at my profile pic!! It’s ok isnt it?]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @SeungRoo 응 이뿌게 잘나왔네^^ [Eung, it came out nice and pretty]

(5)
enki1991: @officialse7en 기분좋다기보다는 심심한거 아니에요?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ [Rather than being in a good mood, arent you bored now? kekekeke]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @enki1991 응 맞어! 기분좋게 심심해^^ [Eung that’s right!! I’m bored with a good mood^^]

(6)
gainnnnn425: @officialse7en 공연^..^ twitpic.com/6e1ur1 [the performance^^]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @gainnnnn425 땡!!! 흔들렸으므로 무효!! 안흔들린거 올려줘요~ [Deng!!! Because it was shaky it doesnt count!! Please upload pics which arent shaky]

(7)
earth861: @officialse7en おつかれさまでした。にほんでも、げんきなSE7ENがみたいよ〜〜。いつまでもまってるよ。수고했다. 일본에서도 멋진 SE7EN을보고 싶어(>o<) 언제 까지나 기다리고있어(^^)V [You worked hard. I also want to see cool SE7EN in Japan. I will be alway waiting (^^)] Note: the japanese trans is the same as the korean.

OFFICIALSE7EN : @earth861 빨리 갈게요 일본!!! [I will go to Japan soon!!]

(8)
_imh: @officialse7en ; oppa so popular he cant reply to me, sobs.

OFFICIALSE7EN : @_imh reply

(9)
yukka: @officialse7en 기분 좋은거 같아서 기쁘구나∼ 그 상태로 일본까지 와주세용 [I’m happy that you seem to be in a good mood~Please come to Japan in that condition]

OFFICIALSE7EN : yukka 응 얼른 갈께 기다려^^ [Eung I’ll go soon, wait for me^^]

(10)
OFFICIALSE7EN : 오랜만에 노래하는 7 !!! Everybody hva good one!!! Peace~!!! http://yfrog.com/ki2n4vej [It’s been a long, singing 7!! Everybody hva good one!!! Peace~!!!]





(11)
choopa94: @officialse7en 아ㅠㅠ8시간뒤에모의고사치는대…칠오빠때매잠도안오고ㅠㅠ완전하늘땅만큼머싯드만ㅠㅠ♥저YG스타일리스트팀입사하면오빠전담시켜줘요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ콜? twitpic.com/6e2031 [Ah TTT In 8 hours, I will be sitting the mock exams… Because of 7 oppa, I cannot sleep TT You are cool like the heaven and the earth TT If I enter YG as a stylist, oppa please employ me~keke call?]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @choopar94 웅!! 얼렁 공부열심히 해서 빨리와^^ [Eung!! Hurry and study hard and come^^]

(12)
Kichii_: @officialse7en Hwaa Im Crying ;_; Please REPLY me !!! Just a hi ;________;

OFFICIALSE7EN : @Kichii_ hi!!!

(13)
littlecrab7: @ceciliase7en haha I don’t know I will continue my drinking and won’t play with @officialse7en anymore cuz he won’t reply TT TT

OFFICIALSE7EN : @littlecrab7 reply reply reply!!!

(14)
YingYourFace: @officialse7en if you don’t reply me I’ll just burn my bras

OFFICIALSE7EN : @ying_yowhface reply

(15)
actorboy77: @officialse7en 멋지다ᆢㅋᆢ^^ [Looking cool…keke..^^]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @actorboy77 이시간까지 안주무시고^^ 잘지내시죠??!! 보고싶네요!!! [Not sleeping at this hour^^You’ve been well right??!! I miss you!!]

(16)
0716chacha: 당신은 인생에서 무엇을바랍니까? 참..어려운질문인것같다…그러게요…. [What do you wish for in your life?? It seems like it is quite a difficult question..yes…]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @0716chacha 홀인원 [Hole in one]

(17)
jhsungkr0612: @officialse7en 오늘일본팬분들만낫어요!오빠보러어제서울오셔서열봉찜닭먹고오셧데요ㅎㅎ대단하신듯[Today i met Japanese fans!!They said they came to Seoul yesterday to see oppa and went to eat yeolbong hehe~ you are great]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @jhsungkr0612 goooood!!!^^

(18)
mingkki21: @officialse7en 꺄아아아아~~~## [Gyaaaaa~~~~~##]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @mingkki21 ^^ 밍끼 안자고 머해!! 얼렁자요~!!! G nite!!! [^^ Mingkki what are you doing, not sleeping!! Hurry and sleep~!!G nite!!]

(19) [in response to WAWASOUL's tweet about how se7en if good looking]

misskahi: @WAWASOUL @officialse7en 그러게 말이여… [That’s what I want to say..]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @misskahi @wawasoul 어머머?? 갑자기 둘다 왜이래?? 나한테 뭐 부탁할것들 있나봐…???^^ [omomo??Why are the two of you like this all of a sudden?? Seems like you guys have a favour to ask me..?^^]

(20)
WAWASOUL: 땡큐~ 럭키세븐~!!! 세븐만세 @officialse7en [Thank you~ lucky se7en~!!!Se7en mansae @officialse7en]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @WAWASOUL 영준씨 감사^^ [Thank you Young jun ssi^^]

(21)
missA_min: ㅇㄴㅇ ㄱㅂㄷㅇ

[She just type the first syllable for 7 characters] blank-n-blank-g-b-d-blank

OFFICIALSE7EN : @missA_min 오늘은 기부데이… 기부합시다!!!^^ [O neul eun gi boo da ee [he makes up a random phrase using those syllables which means "Today is donation day"]..Let’s donate!!^^]

minA_min: @officialse7en 키키키 오빠안녕하세요 ~~~~~ [kekek oppa hello~~]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @missA_min 웅~ 안녕? 잘지내지!!? 활동 잘보고 있어~ 언제나 힘내!! Go~ Miss A!!! [Eung~hi? You’re doing well uh!!?? I’ve been watching your activities~be strong always!!Go~ Miss A!!!]

missA_min: @officialse7en 감사합니다 저 근데 기부를말한건아니에요….. 히히…… 키키키 [Thank you but I wasnt talking about donation…hehe..kekeke]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @missA_min 기분!!! [Gi boon] (he comes up with another word starting with same syllables meaning ‘feeling’)

(22)
OFFICIALSE7EN : 사진이 무슨 막 그냥 50센트 마냥 힙합음악하는 랩퍼처럼 나왔다!!!^^ 랩퍼븐!!! http://yfrog.com/kgwapsyj [I came out in these photos like a rapper who’s performing hip hop music like 50 cent!!!^^ Rapper ‘ben’!!!]



(23)
Eunsun7: @officialse7en 오빠ㅠㅠ저도멘션하나만ㅠㅠㅠ 이번에 오빠 5년만에봤는데ㅋㅋㅋ 담엔 또 몇년만에보게될까요ㅠ 단콘이라도 하면 당장이라도 보러갈텐데……ㅎ.ㅎ [Oppa TT Please send me a mention too please TT Through this i saw oppa the first time again in 5 year keke~How many years will it be time next time TT If you have a solo concert I would immediately go to see…hehe]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @Eunsun7 조만간 빨리 또 보자^^ [Let’s meet again soon^^]

(24)
hyeimlea: @officialse7en 오빠..can you wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lil’ sister @ash_cryztal ..? she really loves you…

OFFICIALSE7EN : @hyeimlea @ash_cryztal happy bday cryztal!!! Hope u hva greaat day!!! Holla~

(25)
jeje_suju: @officialse7en Today is my bday, would u mind to say happy bday for me?

OFFICIALSE7EN : @jejepujianto happy bday jeje!!! Hva goooood day!!!! Peace!!!

(26)
OFFICIALSE7EN : 아 요건 노래하는븐이네~ 씽어븐~^^ [Ah this is a singing ‘ben’~ Singer ‘Ben’~^^]



doublev89: @officialse7en 기다릴게요 형!뭔가.. [I’ll wait for you hyung! there’s something…]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @doublev89 뭔가데이고만…

(27)
Mellowkong: @officialse7en ㅎㅎㅎ세븐오빠님! 저 오늘 딱 7시간만 삐치겠슴니당~ 그리고 다시 열혈팬으로 돌아와 열심히 할테니, 퐈이팅해요! 항상 고맙습니다!! [hehehe se7en oppa nim!! Today i will be annoyed for just 7 hours~ But I will return to be a passionate fan and cheer hard, so fighting!! thank you always!!

OFFICIALSE7EN : @Mellowkong 7시간 너무 길어요!!^^ [7 hours is too long!!^^]

(28)
OFFICIALSE7EN : @SShinnari 어둠의세계로… [to a dark world…] [t/n: I think he means to sleep, not sure]

[The original post by the fan has been deleted but I recall there were a bunch of fans asking where he's been and for him to come out (of a shell?)]

(29)
YGfanboy: @OfficialSe7en hyung! 어떠십니까? today is my bday! can you greet me 생일축하합니다 ?! ~keke thank you! [hyung!! What about this?? today is my bday! can you greet me ‘happy birthday’?!~keke thank you!]

OFFICIALSE7EN : @YGfanboy happy bday mark!! Hva goood one man!! Peace!!

(30)
OFFICIALSE7EN : 미용실 갔다가 머리다듬고 이동중 셀카놀이이이!!! 날씨가 좋네요~ 굿 이브닝!!^^ [Went to the salon and trimmed my hair, now i’m on my way so i’m playing selcaaaaa!!! The weather is nice~ Good evening!!^^]


Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: