Saturday, October 8, 2011

[Project] Se7en's bday!


Alright guys, lately people around me have been asking me whether we should do something for his birthday and I thought we better~ haha…. we havent done anything for him since the tweeting projects last year (which unfortunately didnt work but at least he acknowledged our efforts). So! Let’s get to it!

Birthday Video

I will like to make a birthday video for him with messages from fans around the world (I dont think anyone’s done that for him in quite awhile!). To make it more interesting, I will be accepting photos and videos. PLEASE CHOOSE EITHER. In other words, please send me either a photo of yourself holding a message OR record yourself saying something. Simple enough?

Deadline: 31st October 2011

What to include in your photo/video: Your face (plz!!), country where you are from

Max length for video: 10 seconds

Preferrable format for video: AVI

Please do make your photos and videos good quality and please DONT add background music to your videos.

Send all your files to ceciliaseven7@gmail.com

Please help spread the word!

Taken from ceciliase7en

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will have a special channel CymTV se7en on our site, try to send the video to you, and we will be doing more things for the birthday of se7en, SE7EN Contdown Birthday http://cym.asia/se7enbirthdaycontdown.html