Saturday, July 17, 2010

Se7en to be featured in Kanauru Production's Documentary

Hi! This is Qui, I don't know if you guys heard of me yet but I work for Movement Lifestyle and the right hand guy for Kanauru Productions "type the name on youtube".
I'm a huge fan of taeyang but I grew up with se7en so I always liked him but I was in Korea two weeks ago if you haven't heard yet for a documentary under Movement Lifestyle.
I would like to give you a heads up on who helped with Se7en comeback in terms of dance....it was Shaun Evaristo, Keone Madrid and Mariel Martin, with a bit of choreography help from mini cooper Kingz and lyle beniga. But I would have to say....se7en is truly an amazing singer and dancer and I have no doubt in my mind that he is ready for his comeback!
And the choreography for Better Together IS THE mini cooper! I watched 100 times ahahaha

If you want more of Se7en behind the scenes, our documentary is coming out VERY SOON. I think the teaser is coming out
But subscribe to Movement Lifestyle on youtube and Kanauru =D

oOoo and Se7en's english is really good, he was the one I talked to the most while I was in the YG studio for 6 days.

>>Quoted from quista807@Se7en official thread at soompi.

No comments: