Tuesday, August 16, 2011

[NEWS+VID] Se7en responds to celebrity Lucky7 G.NA’s confession!



During an episode of KBS2TVs Secret‘, singer G.NA revealed that she was a big fan of Se7en’s.

At the episode, G.NA’s friend revealed that the singer would sometimes look at a picture of Se7en and say things like, “Did you eat today?”, “What did you do today?”, and “I wish I could see you“.

Her friend continued, “Many men are fans of G.NA, but she still doesn’t have a boyfriend, which leads me to wonder if Se7en is the reason she keeps away from men.” She then turned towards G.NA, saying, “He is already taken, so why don’t you let him go now and find a new guy. Please come to your senses.

Flustered, G.NA explained, “I’ve always cheered him on as a fan. I’ve never talked about this on air so it makes me a little nervous.”

She went on to say that she unfortunately hasn’t had a chance to meet him in person yet, which almost made her want to cry. “I once saw him on a music video set, and started liking him after I saw how much he liked children.”

Upon seeing the article, Se7en proceeded to immediately follow G.NA on Twitter saying, “G.NA~ I’m following you after seeing the article~ Thank you^^!! I heard you were doing a concert, have strength! Good luck!”

Politely, G.NA went on and replied to him with, “I followed u as well!ke Aigoo I’m embarrassed!! Thank you sunbaenim! Hope you keep doin what u do!=] i’ll be rootin u on! Fighting!”

Fans responded to Se7en’s tweet with comments like, “Wow oppa you have really good manners!” and “Can you follow me too?”

Source + Photo: Se7en’s Twitter, My Daily(1), My Daily(2) via Nate
Translated by: AKP+fuckyeahygfamilyy (for G.NA’s tweet)
Taken from fuckyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr


FTISLAND11

No comments: