Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[VID] 111205 "Han Love" broadcast on BS11 channel


tomtom1109

English Translation after the jump!




Today on Hanlove is a special interview with SE7EN!
(MC Talks about SE7EN’s debut. Even though he’s an idol he has amazing dancing and vocal singing. How he debuted earlier than Tohoshinki in 2005 and before the Kpop boom happened in Japan.
Therefore talking about introducing SE7EN’s performance with Big Bang’s TOP at the Busan Fireworks festival. Also talking about SE7EN’s policy of never lip synching at performances and the MC is amazed at SE7EN’s policy. Keeps repeating this.)
After this is SE7EN’s special interview.
MC: Finally, SE7EN has arrived on our show.
SE7EN: Hello, I’m SE7EN.
MC: Please treat me well.
SE7EN: Please treat me well.
MC: Hanlove viewers, this is SE7EN. The real SE7EN. Even doing the HanLove Show’s sign. Thank you. 
It’s been awhile since you came to Japan, with a small Japanese performance, how do you feel?
SE7EN: It’s been a while since I’ve had a concert in Japan so I was really nervous.
MC: It’s been 4 years right?
SE7EN: It’s been a little bit more than 4 years.
MC: Is 4 years long or short?
SE7EN: Definitely a long time. Isn’t it long?
MC: I understand I understand. However, the fans might have felt like it’s so much longer.
SE7EN: That’s what I think as well so, with this new single, ANGEL, I have returned.
MC: It’s a good song!
SE7EN: It’s a GOOD song!
MC: It’s a good song
SE7EN: Thank you
MC: Before you left for America it was around 2007 right?
SE7EN: Yes
MC: Since 2007 and now, Korean music has really increased in popularity!
SE7EN; That’s true. It’s quite amazing.
MC: Do you feel the difference?
SE7EN: definitely… recently I have. Even here a lot of people have been saying K-pop K-pop and I was definitely surprised by the change.
MC: There are a lot of SE7EN fans. From those fans, on the program’s twitter, we received their questions. There were thi~s many questions that came, from these many questions, we have to…
SE7EN: only this much?
MC: THIS much!
SE7EN: ah~ THAT much… I’m surprised.
MC: I’m sorry… anyways that many questions were received so shall we answer some of those questions?
SE7EN: Yes. I will try hard!
MC: Okay. Please take care of me well. First question: I really like YG Family and I was wondering what aspect of YG Family does SE7EN oppa like?
SE7EN: Doesn’t it have the name Family in it? Isn’t it a Family? It really feels like a family, like with the staff and other artists and producers. Everyone gets along with each other like a family. Even when are working, it doesn’t feel like work more like play because we are doing it in such a relax feeling so as a result good music happens.
MC: The next question: I think the Kpop boom now and when SE7EN debut is such an unthinkable different change of environment. In 2005, there was mainly only SE7EN alone working hard. What were you feeling back then and with this comeback, have your feelings have changed? 
SE7EN: When I debuted in 2005, there were not a lot of Koreans in Japan. When I debuted there were barely any. Besides BoA, there was really no one. I possibly felt a lot of loneliness doing it solo… However, lately there are a lot of Korean artists coming to Japan right? One by one coming in right? That’s why I became close to everyone and is able to do more interesting work.
MC: The condition right now is a lot more interesting?
SE7EN: of course.
MC: in 2005, even Tohoshinki hasn’t arrived in Japan.
SE7EN: that’s true.
MC: So SE7EN, you might have established the base for these k-pop artists, which is a good thing.
SE7EN: Thank you very much.
MC: What is SE7EN’s motto? (*I think they used a Korean word here)
SE7EN: before… what was it again? I haven’t really been using it so I don’t remember. In the past it has always been, “always be humble and have the best of dreams.” was my motto. Recently… I don’t have one.
MC: Recently you don’t have one?
SE7EN: None. None None. I don’t really like choosing a motto nowadays.
MC: it’s not like choosing something on your own and going about it but…
SE7EN: It’s more like whatever you are doing, at each time and moment and we match it.
MC: So more like each goal should be created to match the moment of time.
SE7EN: Everyday it changes.
MC: Everyday it changes! That’s more like you have become an adult. After four years, you have gotten older.
SE7EN: That’s true. That’s why choosing something and matching it may not seem cool. 
MC: Certainly, it has a student feeling to it. Now I see. I understand.
SE7EN: well of course, the previous motto of course is still left inside of my heart but it’s slightly altered.
MC: Right now, you are humble enough right.
SE7EN: Humble… right?
MC: humble Humble
SE7EN: I’m sorry.
MC: Next, there have been a saying in the past that SE7EN is a night person. Are you like this even now? What time do you wake up in the morning?
SE7EN: Morning… meaning in the morning I sleep.
MC: Certainly there really isn’t an image for YG family to wake up at 6 o’clock in the morning.
SE7EN: absolutely not. Because we SLEEP at 6 o clock! It’s the truth! If we sleep at 6 o clock in the morning, that’s considered early.
MC: Early?
SE7EN: Early.
MC: Is that true?
SE7EN: it’s the truth. until 6, 7 or 8, everyone is still at the office…
MC: Working
SE7EN: Working about…
MC: Until that time, everyone’s working.
SE7EN: It’s amazing.
MC: What is the difference you feel between Japanese women and Korean women?
SE7EN: Japanese women is a lot more kinder.
MC: Is that true?
SE7EN: Really.
MC: I already stated this before but for 4 years I haven’t met SE7EN but during that time I got married.
SE7EN: Oh really?
MC: Yeah. With a Korean lady.
SE7EN: Is that true?
MC: That’s true.
SE7EN: Congratulations.
MC: Thank you… But Korean people are kind you know…
SE7EN: Of course Of course! They are kind but
MC: Japanese women are more kinder?
SE7EN: Japanese women… maybe… are a lot more gentler…
MC: In terms of at the surface?
SE7EN: I think so… but of course in their hearts they are also kind but to other people they are…
MC: Like respect? 
SE7EN: yeah.
MC: I get it. Like helping someone else and stuff. That kind of point right? Certainly, that may be true. Of course, both Japanese and Korean women are both kind but
SE7EN: That’s true
MC: but the difference is how they express it. Now I see. This time meeting with Japanese fans, do you feel it? like do you think oh Japanese fans are so kind?
SE7EN: I definitely do. Just recently I did a hand shake event right, everyone was sincerely saying thank you. Hearing that I gained strength.
MC: that type of gentleness… Thank you very much. Did you go to Coco Ichi again?
SE7EN: I have to go!
MC: Because you really like Coco Ichi!
SE7EN: I really like it! 4 years ago when I had activities in Japan, I would always go to Coco Ichi…
MC: and eat there right?
SE7EN: is it okay for me to continue to talk about this?
MC: It’s ok it’s ok.
SE7EN: but now, all YG Family members have come to like it…
MC: Coco Ichi?
SE7EN: Big Bang and 2NE1 have said that they really like Coco Ichi too.
MC: certainly because when you go to Coco Ichi you can order a lot.
SE7EN: That’s right.
MC: Everyone had heard about Coco Ichi’s deliciousness from SE7EN.
SE7EN: that’s right.
MC: However there are branches in Korea too now right?
SE7EN: True true but in Korea, the taste is slightly different.
MC: Slightly different?
SE7EN: Japan is a lot more…
MC: Because it’s the real thing!
SE7EN: That’s right. Definitely.
MC: This time, please go and eat Coco Ichi. Last question: For the Japan activities this time, what should we expect of it?
SE7EN: From now on, Japanese activities… until now there really hasn’t been a lot in terms of Japanese activities. It’s been 4 years. That time really has been lost. That time. That’s why from now on, if there’s time and time, I want to take those moments, and I want to “close” to Japanese fans.
MC: To be closer to the fans.
SE7EN: I want to be closer. Closer.
MC: From now on there are lives and events, there are a lot of people that want to listen to SE7EN sing live. Please do all these from the bottom of your heart.
SE7EN: I will do it.
MC: After there is the YG Family Concert. Next year in January in Osaka and Saitama, you are able to meet them. We wish that a lot of people would come to that.
SE7EN: That’s right. SE7EN, Big Bang, 2NE1, PSY, Tablo, Gummy AND Jinusean. Because there a lot of YG Family members will come, I hope a lot of people would come.
MC: Lastly a message to the fans and Han love viewers
SE7EN: To HanLove viewers, it’s SE7EN. It’s been a while. From now on, I will be working hard on my Japanese activities so please cheer for me lots. Watch a lot of HanLove and cheer a lot for SE7EN. Thank you.
MC: Thank you.
SE7EN: Bye bye!
(MC Talks about crying at the fan meeting rehearsal because the first song SE7EN sang was his debut song, Hikari. This song did not really have a YG sound, nor really a Jpop sound, but it was more like something for the fans. With these thoughts SE7EN sang this song and came back to Japan. It will be hard for SE7EN to come back because a lot of idols are coming to Japan but he will have to work hard and a lot of fans will be cheering and supporting for him. Good luck)
Translated by: @harder127 / karmie-se7en.tumblr.com

No comments: