Sunday, December 18, 2011

[NEWS] Se7en tweets his excitement over new Japanese single


It seems like Se7en has fallen in love with his own songs.

On December 18th, he expressed his anticipation for his new Japanese single release by writing, “I fell asleep right after I came home and just woke up now. Agh, I really want sleep to come fast!”

He added, “I can’t sleep, so I’m listening to the new songs for my Japanese single! Ah, I sang this… I know it’s my own voice… but why is it so sweet. It’s such a good song to listen to right before bed ^^ ‘UNDERSTAND‘ 01.18 release!”

Se7en will be making his return to the Japanese music market for the first time in years through his single, “Somebody Else“.

Netizens commented, “Se7en’s so cute, he’s totally into his own song,” “I want to listen too,” and “Waiting for your Korean as well while praying for a dabaek for your Japanese single.”

Source + Photos: Mydaily via Naver
Taken from Allkpop

No comments: