Saturday, December 17, 2011

[NEWS] Park Han Byul talks about life, fashion, and Se7en in her latest book


On December 16th, actress Park Han Byul held a book release event at a restaurant in Itaewon for her lifestyle book, “Park Han Byul’s Tip Story“.

The book covers her thoughts on everything from fashion to photography; she even shares some intimate details about her personal life, like from her love story with boyfriend Se7en.

“I tried to write as honestly as possible, without minding what others would think of me,” she said. “Regarding my boyfriend, Se7en, we love each other just as is – there isn’t any calculations or conditions.”

When asked whether she felt nervous about moving her relationship to print, Park Han Byul replied, “I felt pressure at the idea of how a lot of people would read it, but I quickly realized that my book would be meaningless if I paid attention to those things. If I cared about what others would think, my book would be fake. There’s a difference between what I say through the mic in front of many people, and what I write on my own alone. It was written without any pressure.”

Park Han Byul chose the ‘life’ section as her favorite section of the book. “I think this section aptly captures who I am as a person. There are a lot of personal stories, things that I’ve never shared in public. I hope that people will focus on this aspect of the book.”

Source + Photos: Everyday Economy via Naver
Taken from Allkpop

No comments: