Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[Twitter] 110227 + 110228 + 110301

(1)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @SunIdoadore wow happy bday sun jung!!! 좋은하루보내요^^ [wow happy bday sun jung!!! Have a good day^^]

(2)
Se7olution7: 7rhythm Concert – Passion http://youtu.be/dE6vE3ieH2o Say HO~~~!.. @officialse7en I miss that day,N I miss to see @WAWASOUL with you ^^ <3

ohyongzu: @Se7olution7 아하하하하 나 봐 개간지 @officialse7en @WAWASOUL [Ah hahaha look at me~ So crafty]

T/N: i'm not exactly sure what간지 means here..anyone correct me if i'm wrong

WAWASOUL: @ohyongzu @officialse7en 간지는 나지! 머리못봤어? ㅋㅋㅋ 아니 어케 저러고 댕겼지?!??! ㅡ ㅡ; [I’m the crafty! Did you see my hair?? keke How did I manage to make it like that?!?! ㅡ ㅡ;]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @WAWASOUL 닭벼슬 머리… 저때 이미 촉이 왔었나봐… ㅋㅋ [Chicken comb hair… you must have had a premonition then.. keke] T/N: he's referring to Yeolbong

(3)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @CKAY26 (again) hey!!! Happy b’day!!! Hva great day!!! Lets hang out w ur BF next time!!! Ha~

CKAY26: @officialse7en and i feel REALLLY special i got 2 bday wishes from youuuuuu 고마워요~~~~너무 기쁘다!!! ㅋㅋㅋ [and i feel REALLLY special i got 2 bday wishes from youuuuuu ~Thank you~~~so happy kekeke]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @CKAY26 yo welcome!!! g nite!! Holla~~

(4)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @heart__vc happy bday VC!!!! Hope u Hva great day!!!

(5)
eunhye0221: Se7en의 “열봉찜닭” 먹으러 왔어요~~~넘넘 맵고 맛있어요~~~찜닭열풍을 다시 불붙게 할듯~~최고!!!^^ http://yfrog.com/h8a5ynnj [I came to Se7en’s “Yeolbong steam chicken” to eat~ It’s really spicy and yummy~ It seems that steam chicken is going to be popular again~~the best!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @eunhye0221 ^^ thank u!!!

(6)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 기분이 참 묘한밤이다.. 쉽게 잠이 오지않는 많은 생각을 하게되는 밤.. R.I.P [My feelings are hard to explain tonight.. a night where I cant fall asleep easily and am thinking alot.. R.I.P.]

T/N: A dancer called Park Jung Min from dance team Star system that used to work with Dongwookie committed suicide and has passed away. R.I.P.

(7)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @Na2fly wow~ feb.29th… hey!! Happy bday kinanthi!!! Hva great day!!!

(8)
Hwangssabu: 호진이 생일입니다^^ 축하 말씀 남겨주세요~ http://yfrog.com/gzopthdj [It’s ho jin’s birthday^^ Please leave your congratulatory messages~]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Hwangssabu 호진아!! 무럭무럭자라렴!! 생일축하해^^ [Ho jin ah!! Grow up well!! Happy birthday^^]

(9)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @celestefhc haha~ CUTE!!^^

T/N: This fan tweeted that because of Dongwookie, she now writes Se7en instead of seven in everyday life and she just nearly wrote 'se7en' in a document at work.

(10)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @GO7DE happy happy bday!! Hva good one!!!

Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: