Monday, March 21, 2011

[Twitter] 110318 + 110319 + 110320 + 110321

(1)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @hyejeong09 혜정양!! 생일 무지하게 축하한다구욧!!!^^ 좋은하루보내욧~

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @geunhaa 근하양~ 생일 축하해요!!^^ 좋은밤 보내길~~ [Geun ha~ happy birthday!!^^Hope you have a good night~~]

(3)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @ozon747 지워니 생일축하해!!! 멋진밤 보내길 바래^^ [Ji wonee happy birthday!! I hope you have cool night^^]

(4)
OFFICIALSE7EN: CHINA~ thank u so much!!! Ill c ya next time~ Love yall!! xie xie~

missA_jia: @officialse7en 어~~~오빠~중국 재미있었어요!?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ [Oh~ oppa~Was China fun!? kekeke]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @missA_jia Oh yeah!! Its been 6years… I had a lot of fun!! Fans r royal !! people r nice n kind… Wo shiwhan junggur!!! ^^

[Last line there he's trying to say 'I like China']

(5)
haiyuxtigga: @officialse7en 일본사람입니다.저 오늘 생일이에요!제발 죽하해주세요~♪그리고・・・『일본 화이팅!!』말해부탁합니다. [I’m japanese. It’s my birthday today!Please congratulate me~And.. please say “Fighting Japan!!”]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @hayuxtigga 생일축하해요~ 앞으로 좋은일만 가드하길 바랍니다… 일본에 계신 모든분들도 화이팅!!! [Happy birthday~I hope that from now on there will only be good things.. Fighting to everyone in Japan!!]

(6)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @yangyunyeong 윤영양~ 생일 축하해요^^ 좋은밤 되세요~~ [Yoon Young~happy birthday^^ Have a good night~]

(7)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @Mandizzleftw happy bday!!!^^ hva great day!!! Holla~

(8)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @natural786 은정양~ 생일축하해요!!! 26!! 꽃다운 나이 아주 좋은하루 보내길 바래요~ [Miss Eun Jung~happy birthday!! 26!! At this flower like age, I hope you have a good day~]

natural786: @officialse7en 은정양 어색,민망하네용 ㅋ아직 꽃다운 나이 맞는거줘?>_< 꽃다운 나이를 거쳐 꽃다운 나이가 아닐때 까지 쭈욱~~함께 하고 싶습니다 가수님!!! 쭈욱 함께 해주실꺼줘?? ['Miss Eun Jung’ – is awkward and embarrassing keke~I’m still at a flower age right? >_< Singer – nim, I want to spend this flower age together with you right til i’m past this age and not flower – like anymore!! You’re going to spend it with [me] arent you??]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @natural786 어… 그건… 그때 봐서요… ^^ [Uhuh…that…we’ll see about that then..^^]

(9)
BoA_1105: @love_tangle 언니~~~ 여기 비땜에 아주 무셔워요ㅠㅠ 잘 도착하셨다니 다행이예염~~^^ 다음엔 언니집으로 날라가겠음돠;) [Unni~~It’s really scary here because of the rain TT It’s good that you arrived safely~^^ Next time I’m going to fly to unni’s house :)]

love_tangle: @BoA_1105 꼭꼭!!! 맛있는 와인마시자!! [Yes definitely!! Let’s drink good wine together!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @love_tangle @boa_1105 I love wine too..!!! 나도나두나듀!!! [I love wine too..!! Me too me too me too!!!]

(10)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @arum_b2uty happy bday arum!!! Hva good one!!! Holla~~

(11)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @Heehihi @bmr0708 @wowokhy 너희 셋다!!! 아니.. 우리팀 모두다 내 허락없이 아프지마… 명령이닷!!! [You three!! No.. everyone on our team are not allowed to get sick without my permission…this is an order!!]

(12)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @MichelleJumpy happy bday michelle~ hva good day!!! Holla~

(13)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @dajung_91 다정양~ 생일축하해요^^ 좋은밤 보내요!! 럭세화이팅!!! [Da Jung~ Happy birthday^^ Have a good night!! Lucky se7en fighting!!]

Translated by cecilise7en

No comments: