Friday, September 10, 2010

[Twitter] 100910

(1)
islandgirl_81: 웨딩화보같지않던 웨딩화보 한컷~! 빨강드레스가 강렬하면서두 묘한 분위기를 자아냈다. 철샘~! 머리너무이뽀~!(^.*) http://twitpic.com/2mw69e [A shot from supposedly wedding photos which dont look like wedding photos! The red dress brought on a strong feeling with a different atmosphere. The hair is very pretty! (^.*)]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @islandgirl_81 그냥 여신이구만?^^ [You’re just like a goddess?^^]

islandgirl_81: @officialse7en 동욱~! 반가웠어 올만에~^^; 뮤비기대만빵~!^.~ [Dongwook~! It was nice to see you, worth the visit~^^; Really looking forward to the movie~!^.~]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @islandgirl_81 응 나도 무지 반가웠다구!!! 드라마 끝나고 꼭 봅시닷!!! [I was really happy to see you too!!When the drama finishes, we need to meet up!!]

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 날씨가 꾸리꾸리.. 비가오네요.. 다들비조심하시고 좋은하루보내세요!!!^^ T.G.I.F !!
[The weather is gloomy… it’s raining..Everyone be careful of the rain and enjoy your day!!^^ T.G.I.F!!]

(3)
YUJIN_SO: @officialse7en 동욱아 안뇽? ㅎ [Dongwookah hi? hehe]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @YUJIN_SO 어? 누구…시더라..?? [Huh?? Who…did you say you were..??]

cherry4eva84: @officialse7en @YUJIN_SO 여신님 외간남자한테 자꾸 그래 인사하고… 그러는거아니야~~~~~~ [Miss Goddess, it’s not right to keep greeting men from the outside]

YUJIN_SO: @cherry4eva84 @officialse7en 아 미안… 모르는 사람이었어 ㅎㅎ [Ah sorry… It was someone who I didnt know hehe]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @YUJIN_SO @cherry4eva84 아 진짜.. 당신들 언제까지 이럴작정..?? 언팔로우 해버려야지 안되겠따!!! [really come on… til when are you guys going to keep this up?? I’m going to have to unfollow you guys~ cant keep continuing like this!!]

YUJIN_SO: @officialse7en @cherry4eva84 니가 나한테 누구시더라!!라고!!! 해서!!! 그런거잖아지금!!!! [You’re the one who asked me who I was!!You said that!!So!! That’s why i’m like this at the moment!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN:@YUJIN_SO 그러게 누가 그날 그렇게 돌발행동하래요? (아… 돌발이아니고 방송이 가식이였지..?) 아 죄송합니다~~^^ [Who told you to suddenly do that the other day? (Ah… it wasnt a sudden action but a scripted action for tv right..??) Ah I’m sorry~~^^]


YUJIN_SO: @officialse7en 너 랑 안 놀 아 ㅠㅠ [I am not playing with you TT]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @YUJIN_SO 놀아드릴게요 그럼 담부터 그런 이상한소리 내지않기로 합니다~^^ 잘때도 귓가에 맴돌아 잠이오질않아! [I’ll play with you~ Next time dont say such a weird thing~^^ When I sleep, i keep hearing it and I cant sleep!]

(4)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 오늘 옐로리본 콘서트 와주신모든분들 감사드립니다!! 비도 많이오는데 돌아가시는길 모두 무사하길 기도합니다!! 좋은밤 되세요~^^ Love yall~~
[Thank you to everyone who came to the yellow ribbon concert today!! It’s raining alot, I will pray for everyone to go back home safely!! Have a good night~^^Love yall]

(5)
Yoana_81: 날고싶어서 올만에 말타러왔다 ㅎㅎ 헛! 왠걸~영화준비하고계신 차태현선배님도보고! ㅋ각설탕2 화이링 하셔여! 적과의 동침두 마니사랑해쥬시구여! http://yfrog.com/htylnmj http://yfrog.com/iz3sxnj
[I wanted to fly so I came do some horseriding which was really worth it hehe~HEUK!What’s this? I got to see Cha Tae Hyun sunbaenim who was preparing for a movie!keke “Lump of Sugar 2″ Fighting!Please also support “Sleeping with the enemy”!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Yoana81 와~ 말타는 여자고만^^ 럭셔리 하다… ㅎㅎ 태현이형은 어째 갈수록 어려지는듯 ㅋㅋ [Wa~~it’s a horseriding girl^^So luxurious… hehe How come Tae Hyun hyung looks as if he’s always getting younger keke]

Translated by ceciliase7en