Monday, November 29, 2010

[Twitter] 101128

(1)

OFFICIALSE7EN: @fore7er 아 싱가폴에는 와이파이가 잘 안잡혀서 트윗을 자주볼수가 없었어용.. 쏘뤼~~^^ 삼일전 생일 축하하구 2010 연말 기쁘게 마무리 잘하길바래영^^ [Ah I couldnt get wifi very much in Singapore so I couldnt check on my tweets very much..sorry~^^ Happy birthday for 3 days ago and I hope you end 2010 beautifully^^]

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: Just got back in SEOUL! It was sooo good time w all the fans in S'pore n beautiful city! Can't forget!! Thank u so much S'pore!!! Love yall~

(3)
OFFICIALSE7EN:서울도차악!!! 아함~ 서울냄새 좋타^^ 오늘은 M.NET MAMA 시상식이 있는 날이네요~ 마카오에 있는 우리 한국가수분들 스텝분들~ 모두모두 멋진 무대 부탁해요!!! GOOD LUCK^^ [Arrived in Seoul~I like the smell of Seoul^^ Today is the Mnet MAMA awards day~ To all our Korean singers and staff in Macau~ Please show us a cool performance!!GOOD LUCK^^]

(4)
WAWASOUL: @officialse7en BOA랑 SE7EN없는 MAMA는 패스~!!! [I’m going pass on MAMA because there’s no BOA and SE7EN!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @WAWASOUL 형이 마카오 못가서 그러는건 아니고!!?? ㅋㅋㅋ [It’s not because you couldnt go to Macau?? keke]

BoA_1105: @WAWASOUL 나 BOA가 아니라 BoA라고!!!!!! [I’m not BOA but BoA!!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @BoA_1105 @wawasoul bOa 라고썼다간 때리겠는데~??^^ [If I write it as bOa then I’ll get hit??^^]

(5)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 아~ 외국나갔다 돌아오면 항상 가장 먼저 생각나는건 역시 열봉찜딹!!! 아 이건 진짜 홍보하려는게 아니라 진짜 지금 너무 완전 먹고싶당... 쩝쩝... 아흙.. [Ah~ When I go overseas and come back, the first thing I think of is Yeolbong steamed chicken! Ahh I’m not trying to promote anything but at the moment I really want to eat it…Jub jub (sound of opening/closing mouth)…Aheuk]

(6)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @fofy_chan Happy birthday fofy~~^^ hva great day!!! Haha~~.

Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: