Thursday, November 25, 2010

[Twitter] 101125

(1)
Hwangssabu: Quiz Day^^ Q) Apple is Good fuit!! explain Apple’s weakness!??? If you correct, I will follow U^^http://twitpic.com/39wu72

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Hwangssabu 밤에 사과를먹으면 산이 많은 과일이라 위에 안좋습니다!!!^^ [If you eat apples at night, it’s not good for you stomach because it’s a fruit with lots of acid!!^^]

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: To.세븐갤!!! 언제나 항상 어떤날이나 무슨이유로든 마구잡이로 털리는 우리 븐갤!!! 항상 따뜻한 횽들의 멋진맘씨로 잘 지켜줘서 너무 고마워요^^ 앞으로도 끝까지 잘 지켜주길 바래 ㅋㅋ ps. 갤에 인증할려고했는데 방법을 잘몰라 어려워.. 횽들이 이것좀 퍼다가 갤에좀 뿌려줘^^ 모두들 고마와 또보자궁^^ 안녕~~!!! http://yfrog.com/eolibaj
[To Se7en gallery (he’s referring to the dc gallery)!! Our ‘ben’ gallery that always gets flood for random reasons over everything!!Thank you so much for always watching over me with your warm hearts^^I hope that you guys will continue to support me til the end keke ps. I want leave a confirmation message on the gallery but it’s hard because i dont know how to.. Guys please take this msg over to the gallery and post it there^^Thanks everyone and see you again^^ Bye!!]


(3)
Thinkingse7en: @officialse7en 오빠오빠!!ㅠ3ㅠ저생일축하해주세용!!!!!빨리…ㅠ3ㅠ이날만을기다렸는뎅….. [oppa oppa!! T3T Please wish me a happy birthday!! Hurry…T3T I was waiting only for this day…]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Thinkingse7en 아이고 생일 하루지났지만 너무너무 축하해써용^^ 항상 좋은일만 가득하길!!! 빠샤~ [Aigoo although your birthday has passed by one day I really really wish you a happy birthday^^ I hope that your life is always full of only happy things!! Bbashya~]

(4)
OFFICIALSE7EN: Wassup S'pore!!!! I Just got here!!! Hva show tomorrow @mandarin gallery hope to c ya.. All of Singapore fans~ Holla~~~~~~~~~~

Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: