Wednesday, November 2, 2011

[VID] Movement Lifestyle – Better Together Original Choreography!



Hey guys! so I’ve decided to release a bunch of old videos that I never put up. I got excited because I found them on my hard drive randomly and i wanted to share them.
Here is my 3rd video, This time it’s a video for a kpop artist called Se7en in korea. This was the beginning phases before we brought it to Keone Madrid to Choreograph. This draft has a little bit of lyle in the chorus. The ACTUAL MV has a mix of mine and keone’s choreography in it ,as well as Mari’s for the girl parts. I believe the Breakdown has a bit of the S**tkingz in it but mainly keones…..I think haha TEAM effort I’d say:) and I love watching jaffar dance, still to this day one of my favorites and he’s got the best energy ever!!!
I thought it’d be cool to show you guys a draft versus the actual finished product. as viewers most of the time all we see is that, but there is so much work that goes in that isn’t seen and so many flaws there are as well but we never get to see them. I believe that thats its good to watch them too, any chance of growth is worth it. we only had a few hours for this one and with so much choreography in it including formations plus creating ideas for it on my end. Im a mess sometimes when i comes to doing things under pressure haha. yikes….it shows you how professional these guys are though.
PS. I’m keeping most of the throwback stuff i put up as raw footage. I remember watching video just raw and uncut when i was younger and really enjoying them. some videos had horrible sound or picture…. but back then youtube wasn’t available so anything you could get your hands on was gold!!

Shaun Evaristo

via ygfamilyy @ tumblr

No comments: