Sunday, November 6, 2011

[News] Korea’s R&B Prince Se7en likes Fuji-Q


Korea’s R&B Prince, Se7en held a solo concert in Tokyo “Hello SE7EN in Japan” on the 6th. He debuted in Japan in 2005 and engaged in activities in America in 2009. Se7en is resuming activities in Japan for the first time in 4 years since 2007.

During the performance, Se7en performed his new song “Angel”, hit song “Passion” and sang a total of 7 songs. Before the performance, Se7en held a press conference and showed his fluent Japanese. He smiled saying, “I am happy that I can meet my Japanese fans after such a long time. I want to have fun with my fans who have waited 4 years for me.” When praised for his Japanese, he laughed “No no. I only came yesterday so my Japanese is not coming out. I used to be able to say more.”

When asked what he wanted to do in Japan after such a long time, he said “I want to go somewhere to play with all the staff, like to an amusement park. I like Fuji-Q Highland [An amusement park in Japan]! I’ve been before but I want to go again!”

source: tv-asahi.co.jp
Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: