Sunday, November 6, 2011

[News] Se7en “Thank you for waiting for me”



Se7en had 2 solo concerts “Hello Se7en in Japan” on the 6th in Tokyo’s Alasaka Blitz, attracting 3000 fans. Before the concert, at the press conference, Se7en said “I’m really happy to be meeting Japanese fans after so long. Because it’s my first performance here in 4 years, i’m excited.” He smiled and said “I’m worked hard to prepare for my Japanese activities and I will try hard to meet everyone.”

Se7en started the performance with “a song that is special for my fans and I” , Hikari. He said “It’s been a long time since I’ve met my fans so I’ve been so nervous I havent slept well. So I cant speak Japanese well at the moment…”showing his nervous side.

“Thank you for waiting for me. Even though it was a long time for me, I believe it was an even longer time for everyone.”

In 2009, he debuted in America “I met good producers and made music with them, I learnt alot. Although I was able to experience various things by myself in America, I wanted to see my fans,” expressing his happiness in meeting his fans. He also said “While I was making my Korean album, we also made songs for my Japanese activities. Because of YGEX, I am able to start activities in Japan again.”

Talking about his digital single “Angel” which will be released on his birthday November 9th, he said “The song Angel was made for my Japanese fans who waited for me for 4 years and is a bright pop track.”He performed it during the concert and also sang his hit song Passion, better together etc, a total of 7 songs.

Se7en will be releasing a mini album on January 18th “I’m working hard on recording at the moment. We are making lots of good songs, so please watch out for it.” He will also be coming to Japan in January for the YG concert.

source: oricon.co.jp
Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: