Saturday, November 19, 2011

[Twitter] 111029 ~ 111119

(1) 부산~~~!!!!!! 오늘 너무 즐거웠어요!! 우리 럭세!! 비아피!! 글고 함께해준 모든분들 모두다 고마워요!! 좋은밤 보내세요~ Love yall~!!
[Busan~~~!!!!! I really enjoyed it today!! Our lucksae!!!VIP!! And everyone who joined in, thank you!! Have a good night~ Love yall~!!]

(2) 익산 5 전주 7
[Iksan 5 Jeonjoo 7] (t/n: He was telling ppl that he was going to be at the Iksan Yeolbong store at 5pm and Jeonjoo store at 7)

(3) YG FAMILY 15주년 콘서트!!! 큐시트 회의중~~ 즐거운 시간이 될꺼야^^ 여기여기 붙어라
[YG Family 15th anniversary concert!!! Having a meeting on the cue sheet~~It’s going to be fun^^ Come come]


(4) 12월 3일4일 YG FAM 콘서트!! 저는 올해 발표한 신곡이 없으므로 어떤노랠 부를까 완전고민중..ㅠ 신청곡 받습니다!!!^^ 세븐이 꼭 불러줬으면 하는 노래는?
[December 3rd 4th YG FAM concert!! Since I didnt release any new songs this year, I’m totally in a dilemma trying to decide what songs to sing.. TT I’m taking requests!!!^^ Songs that Se7en must sing??]

(5) GO~ BIGBANG!!! “@_BIGBANGisVIP: 빅뱅이 후보로 올라온 EMA 투표 마감일이 5일 아침 7시 59분이에요. 얼마남지 않은 시간동안 아시아대표 빅뱅을 위해 많이들 투표 부탁드립니다! http://northamerica.mtvema.com/”
[GO~ BIGBANG!!! @_BIGBANGisVIP: The deadline for voting for the EMA which Big bang have been nominated for is 5th 7:59am. In the little remaining time, please help vote for the Asia representative Big bang!]

(6) 와줘 한번단한번 열정 문신 크레이지 난알아요 밤새도록 라라라 잘할게 베러투게더 디지털바운스 암고잉크레이지… 어 느 것 을 고 를 까 요 알 아 맞 춰 보 십 시 오 딩 동 댕~ 척척 박사님!!
[Come back to me, One more time, Passion, Tattoo, Crazy, I know, All night long, La La La, I will do well, Better Together, Digital Bounce, I’m going crazy..W h a t S h o u l d I c h o o s e T r y t o g u e s s D i n g D o n g D a e n g~Chok chok Dr.!!]

(7) 日本!!! あした あいましょう!!! New single [ANGEL] うたう から きたいしてね!! どきどき!!! wow!!!
[Japan! Let’s meet tomorrow!! Going to sing New single [ANGEL]!! *heart beating fast*! wow!!][Note:rough translation]

(8) Se7en’s Japan new single!!! [ANGEL] 2011.11.09 release!!! http://yfrog.com/h3sf0jnj


(9) SE7EN JAPAN OFFICIAL WEBSITE http://ygex.jp/se7en/index.html

(10) きょう きってくれた みなさん、 ほんとに ありがとうね!!!^^ また あいましょう!! ごられなかった ひとも つぎは ぜったい!!! みなさん あいしてるよ!!! Peace!!!
[Rough Translation: Thanks to everyone who came today!!Let's meet again!For ppl who couldnt come this time, next time definitely!Peace]

(11) 지구방위대!!! 아직팔팔한 레드와 삶에지친 옐로우…!!! ㅋㅋㅋ http://yfrog.com/nx6u3aqj
[Protectors of Earth!! Red who is still lively and yellow who’s tired of life..!! kekeke]



(12) 이러고들있다… P.S [ANGEL] 안무중 한컷!!^^ http://yfrog.com/z/nvwbwrbj
[We are like this now… P.S [ANGEL] Cut from the choreography!!^^]


(13) 열봉아… 나밖에 없다며ㅠㅠ http://news.nate.com/view/20111105n03890
[Yeolbong ah…. You said you only liked me TTTT]

(14) YEAH~~!!! It’s ma BIRTHDAY today~ Holla at yo BOY!!! http://yfrog.com/ny1w2hj


(15) Thank all ma fans!!! Love yall~ 너무너무 고마워요^^ 사랑해~!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTBog7pRKNg
[Thank you all ma fans!!! Love yall~ Thank you so so much^^ I love you~!!!]

(16) 생일날 술과 클럽대신 성경책과 말씀… 다시 태어난 기분!!! 가장 뿌듯한 생일을 맞았다!! 구원… 참 좋구나아~!!! AMEN~
[Instead of alcohol and clubbing on my birthday, the Bible and words.. I feel like I’ve been reborn!!I’ve had the happiest birthday!!…Redemption…is good~!!AMEN~]

(17) Se7en’s Japan new single~ [ANGEL] just Released!!! Everyone listen~!! Holla~

(18) All ma fans!!! Thank U everyone worldwide for celebrating my birthday!!! Will get back to you with great music!! Fsho fsho~!!!! Love yall

(19) 생일축하해주신 모든분들!! 너무나 고마워요~ 올해는 트위터 덕분에 가장많은 생일축하를 받은거 같아요^^ 앞으로 더욱 멋진모습 보여드리는 세븐될게요 많이 응원해 주세요!! 아 글고 고3 수험생 여러분 모두들 수능 대박나세요!!^^ love U all
[To everyone who wished me a happy birthday!! Thank you so much~This year, thanks to twitter, it seems that I have received the most birthday wishes^^ I will become a se7en who will show everyone even more cool appearances from now~Please cheer for me!! Ah and to those who are taking the university entrance exam, do well!!^^ Love U all!]

(20) 빼빼로데이구나… 여러분~ 사진이라도 보면서 함께 행복을 느껴보아요^^ http://yfrog.com/gz62yxjj
[So it’s Peppero day.. everyone~Even though it’s just a photo, let’s feel the happiness looking at it^^]



(21) 日本の みなさん [ANGEL] ききました?? どう??? いいでしょう??? いま 1月の MINI album つくているから たくさん きたいしてね!!!^^ またね~~~ 愛してる!!!
[Rough Translation: Everyone in Japan, have you heard [ANGEL]? How is it? Do you like it? Because of the mini album in january, i’m coming alot~see you again! I love you]

(22) 여러분~ 일본신곡 [ANGEL] 들어보셨나요?? 전 이노래가 꽤나 좋네요^^ 일본에만 발표하기가좀 아깝네용.. 그래서 지금 한국어 버젼도 작업중이랍니다^^ 한국어버젼도 너무 좋아요!! 기대해주세요!!!
[Everyone~Have you heard my new Japanese song [ANGEL]? I quite like this song^^ It’s a pity that it’s only released in Japan..So at the moment i’m working on the Korean version of it^^ The Korean version is also really good!! Watch it for it!!]

(23) 샤이니 태민이 노래도 잘하네~ I’m watching.. 태민 – 잘할게
[Shinee Taemin can sing well~ I’m watching… Taemin – I will do well]

(24) 부모님과 함께 교회 부흥회 참석!!! 뜻깊은 시간이되길 기도합니다!! AMEN…
[At a church meeting together with my parents!!I pray that it will be a meaningful time!! AMEN…]

Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: