Monday, November 7, 2011

[NEWS] SE7EN will release his mini album in Japan next year


Singer SE7EN will return to Japan after four year break.

On the 7th, YG Entertainment said that SE7EN will release his digital single “Angel” on the 9th in Japan.

On the 6th, SE7EN met over three thousand Japanese fans prior to his single release.

At the fan meeting, he performed his new song “Angel” for the first time.

The song is made for his fans, which includes SE7EN’s feelings. He is saying he wants to give presents to his fans since he has been receiving many presents from them.

SE7EN said, “Four years were long. I think it felt longer to my fans. I hope I can meet my fans more often.”

He added, “I will release my mini album in January of next year. I’m planning to make a variety of styles songs to show a variety of sides of me.”

SE7EN will attend the ‘YG Family Concert’, which will be held in December in Korea, in January of next year in Japan.

Source: Starnews
Taken from KOREA.com

No comments: