Tuesday, January 24, 2012

[VID+Trans] 120124 Music on TV! Select Interview



tomtom1109

[TV] 120124 MUSIC ON TV! (english translation)

[Thoughts on releasing a new album]

It’s been awhile since I’ve released anything in Japan and with the new release of my mini album, SOMEBODY ELSE, i’m very happy. Since it’s an album created as gratitude towards the fans that have waited for a long time and something they were really looking forward to. I’m very grateful that they showed a lot of support!

[The concept of the NEW MINI ALBUM]

The concept of the mini album as a whole… because it’s the long time awaited released album, I thought that showing off a new SE7EN was important. I chose different and various styles of songs. There are slow to up tempo songs and various songs in it. So that album has sort of a new se7en feeling I believe.

[About the NEW MINI ALBUM]

Since this album has been released after more than 4 years… 4 and a half years. For me, and even for the Japanese fans, I think it is has become the most important album. Through this album… the feelings felt until now.. the 4 year period, the distance between the fans and I became slowly farther and farther but through this album, we can become closer and become one. It has become that album so for me I think it has that meaning.

translated by: @harder127 / karmie-se7en.tumblr.com

No comments: