Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[NEWS] Se7en auditions in a hotel room for JYP



Se7en reveals that he had to go through a ‘humiliating’ audition for Park Jin Young in a hotel room in order to obtain a song from him.

On the episode of Strong Heart to be aired on the 28th February, Se7en reveals that when he participated in the recording of Kpop Star outside Seoul, Park Jin Young, Yang Hyun Suk, Psy and him had a wrap up party in the hotel room. “It was at this party where I asked Park Jin Young for a song.”

“After much consideration, he let me listen to ‘When I can’t sing’. As soon as I heard the song, I thought that I had to get this song whatever it takes. Park Jin Young said that he intended to sing the song himself, that the song was one he treasured and rejected when I asked.”

Se7en, who wanted the song from him, danced and sang in front of Park Jin Young and had an audition right there and then. Fortunately, the song was handed over to Se7en.

At Se7en’s confession, Miss A’s Min and Suzy burst out in laughter and said “Even after he gave Se7en the song, he still couldn’t stop thinking about it.”

This episode will be aired 28th February 11:15pm

Source: Newsen

Translated by Cecilia

No comments: