Wednesday, February 22, 2012

[NEWS] Se7en Won't Love Park Han Byul When She Gets Old?


Actress Park Han Byul checked Se7en’s love through a granny disguise. The actress uploaded several pictures on her Twitter with the caption: “Transformation. Don’t you all want to ask, can you still continue to like me if I became a granny?” on February 20.

Park Han Byul used a verse from her boyfriend Se7en’s latest come back song, “When I Can’t Sing.” But Se7en caused laughter amongst fans and netizens when he replied to his girlfriend’s Twitter post by replying with a terse “I’m sorry.”

Fans and netizens who saw the Twitter conversation and reacted with diverse responses: “I think their love will really last forever,” “I really wish they would marry,” and “The couple I want to be like in the future.”


Taken from soompi.com

No comments: