Tuesday, February 28, 2012

[NEWS] Se7en Experiences "Wardrobe Malfunction" During “Inkigayo” Performance


Se7en revealed that his pants had ripped during his performance of “When I Can’t Sing” on SBS “Inkigayo” last week. On February 28, Se7en tweeted a photo with the caption, “It’s all in the past now, so I’ll coolly confess it… on ‘Inkigayo’…my pants had ripped.”



In the photo he shared, you can clearly see a large hole on his thigh area. The captured photo is from the February 5 comeback special performance of Se7en. However, despite the large opening on the side of his thighs, no one was able to spot the “wardrobe malfunction” that had occurred to Se7en.

Netizens commented, “Wow, how come I didn’t notice it back then?” “You’re a really cool man. Thank god it only ripped a little,” and “Ripped-Se7en? I’m totally digging your latest song, oppa.”

You can check out his performance (and the ripped pants) in the video below!


sunbom4

Taken from soompi.com

No comments: