Thursday, August 19, 2010

[Twitter] 100819+Message from farineli

(1) In response to Dongwookie’s tweet to the girl in the wheelchair, @WAWASOUL tweeted saying what a warm guy Dongwookie is


OFFICIALSE7EN: @WAWASOUL ma bruh!!! Keep it real!!!

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 라디오 생방하러 가는길.. 어제 밤새 잠을 설치고 거의 한숨도 못잤다 ㅠㅠ 라디오에서 헛소리할수도 있으니 이해하시길 Haha… sbs power FM… Here we go!!

Translation: On my way to go on a live radio show..last night because I tossed and turned I hardly slept TT If i start speaking nonsense on radio, please understand Haha…sbs power FM…Here we go!!

(3) replying to Park Kyung Lim (MC of Starry Night Radio show)


Se7en


TalkinPark
: 세븐과 함께하는 별밤 스페셜~~ http://tweetphoto.com/39982034 [Seven and a starry night special~~]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @TalkinPark 오랜만에 너무 반갑고 즐거웠어요!! 마무리 잘하시고 굿밤!!!^^ [It was really good seeing you after so long and i had a good time! Do the rest of the show well and good night!!!^^]


MESSAGE FROM FARINELI


After the broadcast of Golden Fishery, Dongwookie left a msg on the “From Se7en” section of farineli

Title: Is everyone ok…

Watching the show, the first thought that entered my head…
was how our Lucky Se7en would look at me..

The recording took nearly 5 hours but only 50 minutes was remained after editing..
I am sad that I was only able to express my gratitude and love for Lucky Se7en with only 1 sentence..

Of course since the show was produced for the public to watch, rather than showing the content that Lucky se7en would be interested in watching, the show centred more on gossip. Although I had expected this already, I am still sad about this so I came to leave a msg here to express my heart…

Although I cant ask for the understanding from everyone person by person, I’m going to try to lift the burden off my heart a little. Putting aside what I may have lost or gained through the show, I want to now come closer to everyone in a more honest and dignified way!! Since there are now no more secrets between me and Lucky Se7en^^

Thanks to the cool Lucky Se7en, lately I’m really enjoying promoting the album^^

Actually, at the moment, because the father of a YG manager has just passed away, I just drank a bit of soju. I’m on my way back now and writing this with my phone so I might be rambling on.. but I want to go to sleep knowing at least for myself, that I have expressed my heart a bit.

It’s been a long time since i’ve done radio shows so please tune in tomorrow.. Please watch out for my upcoming activities!! Thank you very much!! I love you^^

credit: ceciliase7en@wp

No comments: