Friday, August 20, 2010

[Twitter] 100820

(1) Starting the day~

OFFICIALSE7EN: Good morning!!! Pretty nice weather today!!! Hope u guys hava great friday!!! T.G.I.F !!! Amen..

(2) Replying a fan

Se7olution7: @officialse7en I'm an Arabic lucky7,, from Saudi Arabia, plz say something for your arabs fans =)) <3 #ArabLoveSe7en 755

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Se7olution7 thanks~ Arabic!!!!!!!

(3) conversation with Sj861117sj aka Kim Sung Je of Supernova (Cho Shin Sung)

OFFICIALSE7EN: @ianizing 초신성 친구들이 대기실에 인사하러와서 씨디주고 갔는데 형이말한사람이 누군지 몰라서 인사못했어~ ㅋ  [The guys from Cho Shin Sung (Supernova) came to the dressing room to greet me and gave me their cd.. I didnt know who the person hyung was telling me about was so I couldnt say Hi to him keke]

Sj861117sj: 접니다선배님 말문이막혀서… ㅠ 본방빠이팅요!!^^ RT @officialse7en: @ianizing 초신성 친구들이 대기실에 인사하러와서 씨디주고 갔는데 형이말한사람이 누군지 몰라서 인사못했어~ ㅋ [It’s me sunbae~I was lost for words… TT Fighting for the live show!!^^ RT @officialse7en @ianizing The guys from Cho Shin Sung (Supernova) came to the dressing room to greet me and gave me their cd.. I didnt know who the person hyung was telling me about was so I couldnt say Hi to him keke]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Sj861117sj @ianizing Okay!!! Follow 완료!!! C ya~ [Okay!! Follow completed!! C ya~]


Sj861117sj: @officialse7en 감사합니다! 내일뵙겠습니닷 오늘멋졌어요!^^ [Thank you! See you tomorrow! Today you were really cool!^^]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Sj861117sj PEACE!!!

(4)
BoA_1105: 참고로 한별이란 노래 뜻은 한스러운 이별이란 뜻^^@ylee0109 [for your information, the song ‘Implode’ (Note: in korean, it’s ‘Han Byul’) means “Regretful farewell” (Note: Han is the first syllable for regretful and byul stands for farewell here) ^^@ylee0109]


OFFICIALSE7EN: @BoA_1105 헉… 그런뜻이였다니 ㅋㅋ N E WAYZ. 1위 축하!!! Good job!!! [ Heuk… is that the meaning! keke N E WAYZ, congrats for No 1!!Good job!!]

Translation by Cecilia

No comments: