Friday, August 27, 2010

[Twitter]100827

(1)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 좋은아침!! 난 뮤직뱅크 리허설 하러 가는길~!! 오늘은 “디지털 뱌~운스” 하하 [Good morning!! I’m on my way to music bank rehearsal~! Today is “Digital Boun~ce” Haha]

eru_Ndrew: @officialse7en 수고해~ [Work hard~]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @eru_Ndrew 오 드라이 빼는 능력자!! [5 Dry subtracting psychic!]

(note: cecilia cant provide a translation for this one, hence i ask help from google translator.)

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: RT Hwangssabu 황싸부 생일입니다!^^ 축하해주세요~ [Hwangssabu: It’s Hwangssaby’s birthday!^^ Please wish me happy birthday~]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Hwangssabu 아까 진작 말씀하시징~ 뽀뽀라도 날려드리는건데^^ 까비~~ happy b’day ssabu!!! [You should have told just then~ I would have at least given you a kiss^^ Ggabi~happy b’day ssabu!!]

(3)
jhs7987: 일찍 퇴근해서 바득이랑 함께 치.맥.골 ㅋㅋ 캬~ 씐나씐나+_+!!!! http://photonui.com/3Tq [Finishing work early today, I’m having chicken, beer (and i dont know the 3rd thing) with Ba deuk~ keke ~~ahhh So exciting+_+!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @jhs7987 헉… 하악하악… 헥헥~~~ 나도 치맥… ㅠㅠ 근데 바득이는 누구냣!? [Heuk… ahhhh…hehe~~ I also want chicken and beer…TT btw who is ba deuk??]

translated by cecilia