Sunday, August 22, 2010

[Twitter] 100822

(1)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 영배 팬분들이 너무 맛난점심을 보내주셔서 둘이 냠냠 쩝쩝 아주 신이났다ㅎㅎ 고마워요 븨아픠!!! (인증샷은 영배 트위터에 곧!!^^) [Because Youngbae’s fans sent a very yummy lunch, the 2 of us got really high from eating hehe.. Thank you VIP!!! (The photo will be uploaded onto Youngbae’s twitter soon!!^^)]

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: WITH TAEYANG~ YUMMY!!! http://yfrog.com/49f77fj 

Se7en,TaeYang


(3) 
joojoo92: @officialse7en 오빠우리팬들꺽어서기다리고잇는데그냥간건솔직히심했음요 베투막방이라해서소리완전질렀는데목쉬었는데 [Oppa our fans were waiting, bent down, but honestly, you leaving just like that was too much~Because it was the last performance of Better Together I totally screamed as loud as I could so I was resting my voice]

(note: she’s referring to fans waiting for his van after inkigayo)


OFFICIALSE7EN: @joojoo92 아무리 둘러봐도 안보이던데... 그러게 누가 꺾어서 있으래ㅠㅜ [I kept looking but I couldnt see you guys… who told you guys to be bending down TT]

(4)
BoA_1105: 좋은건 나눠먹어야징~~ㅋㅋRT @officialse7en: WITH TAEYANG~ YUMMY!!! http://yfrog.com/49f77fj [You should share good food with others~~ keke RT@officialse7en WITH TAEYANG! YUMMY!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @BoA_1105 축하축하!!! 아무래도 밥은 너가 사야겠다 ㅋㅋ [Congrats! I think you should be the one to buy me food keke]

(5) 

OFFICIALSE7EN: 아쉬운 베러투게더 마지막 방송 ㅠㅠ 안무때문에 애를 많이먹었던 잊혀지지않을 노래^^ 힘들게 함께고생해준 우리 댄스팀!! 왼쪽부터 똘중이 로뎅 예수님 조태지 보경이 희진이 지혜 아연이 희소...짧았지만 행복했던시간..근데 너무 아쉬워 들하진마~ 담주부터 후속곡 연습 시작이닷!!!^^ 재욱이형 기형이형 감자누나 미란이...HI-TECH & CRAZY 모두다 고맙고 LOVE YALL~!! http://yfrog.com/gi4sej [The sad last performance of Better Together TT This is a song I wont forget because I had a hard time from the choreography.. Our dance team who worked hard with me! From the left: Ddol joong, Rodeng, Jesus, Jo Tae Ji, Bo Kyung, Hee Jin, Ji Hye, Ah Yeon, Hee So… Even though it was short, it was a happy time.. But dont be too sad everyone! Next week is the start of the follow up song dance practice!!^^ Jae Wook hyung, Ki Hyung hyung, Kam Ja noona, Miran … Thanks to all at Hi Tech & Crazy!! Love Yall!]

Se7en

(6)
Bmr0708: @officialse7en 오빠 수고하셨습니다!^.^ 담주부터 더욱더 화이팅! 담엔 저도 사진같이찍을래여오빠 ㅜㅜ!! 히히 수고하셨습니다^_^~ [Oppa you did well!^.^ From next week, fighting even more! Next time take a photo with me too Oppa TT!! Hehe you’ve worked hard^_^~]
[Note: she is a dancer and will be working with Dongwookie for the follow up song]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Bmr0708 폭주족이랑은 사진안찍어~!!! [I dont take photos with binge drinkers!!]

(7)
jhs7987: @officialse7en 오빠!!!!! 그동안 수고많으셨어요^^!!!! 진짜 아쉬워요.. 갑작스럽게ㅠㅠ 후속곡도 파이팅+_+!!!! [Oppa!!!! You worked hard during this time^^ It’s really a pity… so sudden TT Fighting also for your follow up song +_+!!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @jhs7987 웅~ 이제 시작인데 몰~ 연습 많이한다고 귀찮아하지말고 ㅋㅋ [Eung~ well it’s the start now~ dont say it’s too much trouble when i say we need to practice alot keke]

(8)
BoA_1105: 막방였어???? 헐... 후속곡기대할께요^^RT @officialse7en: 아쉬운 베러투게더 마지막 방송 ㅠㅠ 안무때문에 애를 많이먹었던 잊혀지지않을 (cont) http://tl.gd/39bmjk [That was your last performance?? Goodness…Looking forward to your follow up song^^ RT @officialse7en: The sad last performance of Better Together TT This is a song I wont forget because I had a hard time from the choreography..(cont) http://tl.gd/39bmjk]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @BoA_1105 응~ 뭐 막방이라기 보단~ 이것저것 많이 할라고!!^^ 연습잘하고 잠좀 푹 자길...!! Holla~ [Eung~Well rather than saying it’s the last performance~ it’s just that I’m going to be doing alot of this and that!!^^ Practise well and sleep well…!!Holla~]

(9) Conversation between BoA and Yoon Eun Hye.(1003grace)
1003Grace: @BoA_1105 응 안올껴 언닌 추격자도못봐써!! 우리 조만간 빨리보자 영화두보자 ㅋㅋ [Eung, you wont be able to sleep~ I havent even watched ‘Chaser’! Let’s watch a movie soon together keke]


BoA_1005: @1003Grace ㅋㅋㅋㅋ그랴그랴보러가자공^^ 막걸리도마시고^^ [kekekek  sure sure let’s go watch it^^ and drink some makguli too^^]



OFFICIALSE7EN: @BoA_1105 @1003grace 너희둘이 작전짜는 사이구나!!^^ 그럼 나도 껴야겠다 ㅋ [So you two have a conspiring relationship!!^^ If that’s the case then I’m going to have to step in between you two as well ke]

(10)
Heehihi: @officialse7en 오빠~수고하셨습니다아~ 잘 챙겨주셔서 항상 감사하게 생각하고 있어요~감동의 도가니탕이에요~앞으로도 화이팅!^0^히히 [Oppa~ you worked hard~ I’m always thankful that you take good care of me~ The dogani soup (beef cartilage soup) was very touching~ Keep fighting!^o^ hihi]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Heehihi 오빠가 항상 고맙지!!^^ 조만간 도가니탕 한그릇 쏜다!!! ㅋㅋ [I always thank you!!^^ I’ll buy you dogani soup soon!! keke]

 
Translated by Cecilia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oppa imut bgt d foto ini...