Saturday, August 28, 2010

[Twitter] 100828

Jsmining: 배가 고픈거뚜아니구 몬가 심심하고 허기져서 편의점에 들렸으나 만족시키는게 없다가 앗 하고 발견한 카스^^ 이제만족 http://tweetphoto.com/41861073 [I’m not even hungry but i’m a bit bored and it seems as if i’m becoming more hungry, so I went to the convenient store.. There was nothing that would make me feel satisfied until I found Cass (Note: a brand of Korean beer) ^^ Now i’m satisfied]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Jsmining 이런 술쟁이같으니라고!!! 리허설 전에 음주를해!!!!!!?!!? (같이마시장~~~^^) ㅋㅋ [You’re such an alcoholic!! Are you drinking before a rehearsal?? (Let’s drink together~~~^^)keke]

Jsmining: @officialse7en ㅋㅋㅋ그러게 벤을 타고 갈껄 그랜나 막걸리파티라도 할껄^^ [kekeke that’s right ~ I should have caught a van and gone~ then I should have had a rice wine (makguli) party]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Jsmining 그르니까.. 비오는날엔 막걸리지.. 쩝… [I’m telling you!… that makguli is good for a rainy daily….]

Translated by cecilia