Monday, December 27, 2010

[Twitter] 101227

(1)
Mydear_: @officialse7en 오빠ㅠㅠ생일축하해달라고 엄청많이 글남겼었는데ㅠㅠ [Oppa TT I really left alot of messages asking if you could wish hyojoo a happy birthday TT]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Mydear_ 아이고 미안.. 못보고 지나쳤넹.. 효주가 친구인가!?? 생일 축하한다고 꼭 전해주길^^ happy b'day hyojoo!! [Aigoo sorry.. I passed without me seeing the msgs..Are you Hyo joo’s friend?Please pass the msg on to say that I wished her a happy birthday^^happy b’day hyojoo!]

(2)
Fiore_JOGI: @ 아저씨 진짜 잘생겼어요 최고 최고♥ http://yfrog.com/h8w1pfkj [Ahjussi you are really good looking~the best the best]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Fiore_JOGI 고마워요 아줌마!!!! [Thank you ahjumma!]

(3)
1992_1224: @officialse7en 하이!!!! 저 클쑤마쑤이브 생일이었어요!!!!! 재밋ㄱㅔ노셧어요??흥흥 [Hi!!My birthday was on christmas eve!!Did you have fun?? hmhm]

OFFICIALSE7EN:  @1992_1224 즐거운 크리스마스 생일보냈닝? 늦었지만 생일축하해용^^ [Did you spend a happy christmas birthday?Even though it’s a bit late, happy brithday^^]

(4) He tweeted this on his me2day also.
OFFICIALSE7EN: 사랑의 연탄 나르기!!! with YG FAMILY~!!! 따뜻한 마음을 나눠요^^ [Sharing the coals of love! With YG FAMILY!Share your warm hearts^^]


(5)
OFFICIALSE7EN:  열심히 일하고 먹는 간식은 꿀맛!!!^^ w 다라&민지!! [After working hard, the snacks that I ate tasted extra sweet!!^^ with dara and minji]



(6)
__NataliaJung: @ 오빠! You didnt wish me a happy bday yest .. ㅠㅠ Just kidding ㅋㅋㅋ 괜잖아용 ..ㅋㅋㅋ [Oppa!You didnt wish me a happy bday yest ..TT Just kidding keke It’s ok keke]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @__NataliaJung ooops!! Sorry~ happy bday!!! Natalia!!! Hva good~ end of year n happy new year~!!!

(7)
OFFICIALSE7EN:  RT“@jinuSEAN3000:사랑의 연탄 나르기 'with'YG FAMILY 기획사식구들과 다같이 해서 더 뜻깊은시간이었다기획사식구들에게 행복바이러스가 전해지고 있다^^빅뱅 2ne1 Seven Sean ”[Sharing the Coals of love with YG FAMILY~Doing this together with the family at the company made it an even more meaningful time. Passing on the happy virus to the company family^^ Big Bang 2ne1 Seven Sean]


(8)
Khunnie0624: "Hyung!! What I'm trying to say is that I wanna sing instead of rapping! Please let me singggg~"

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Khunnie0624 LOL~~!!! Busy bruh!?

Khunnie0624: @officialse7en the end of the year awards are making me very busy bro! How you beeen? Long time long time!

OFFICIALSE7EN:  @Khunnie0624 yap... Ill c ya soon bruh!!! Take care~ holla!!!

Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: