Sunday, January 16, 2011

[Twitter] 110115 +101116

(1)
WAWASOUL: @officialse7en 형이 오스카형한테 얘기해놨어! 형이니까 너가먼저 퐐로해~ [Hyung has mentioned you to Oska hyung!! Since he’s the hyung, you follow him first~]

[Note: @Star_Oska is a parody twitter account set up by Secret Garden fan(s) to imitate Oska from Secret Garden]

The translation for the cap of @WAWASOUL’s tweet to @Star_Oska

Ska hyung~I know we’re not that close, so asking you this favour i feel a little apologetic..Actually during our Ddol chu gathering, I have a dongsaeng who likes hyung~ He’s a singer~ His name is Se7en~Compared to hyung, he’s not that popular at all but he wants to connect with you on twitter~ Asking you this favour!

OFFICIALSE7EN: @WAWASOUL 엥!? 오스카?! 나 오스카 별로 안좋아하는데?? 흠...아 그래도 윤슬감독이랑 나중에 같이 작업하려면 알아두는게 좋겠지?? 알았어.. 내가 먼저 팔로할게~ [Eng?? Oska?? I dont really like Oska?? Hmpf…Ah even so, if i want to work with director Yoon Seul [Note: Oska's girlfriend in Secret Garden] it’s better that I get to know him first huh?? Alright.. I’ll follow him first then]

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @Star_Oska 스카형!! 나 븐이야~ 세븐!!! 내가 잘 기억이안나서 그러는데 우리 반말하던 사이 맞지?? 잘 부탁해!!!^^ [Ska hyung!! I’m ‘Ben’~~Se7en!! I cant remember well but we have a relationship when we can speak informal language right? [Note: that means that they are close] Please look after me!!^^]

Star_Oska: 우리 사이에 잘부탁하긴 뭘...^^ 껍데기 쏴야지!!! RT @officialse7en @Star_Oska 스카형!! 나 븐이야~ 세븐!!! 내가 잘 기억이안나서 그러는데 우리 반말하던 사이 맞지?? 잘 부탁해!!!^^ [With our relationship, you dont need to tell me to look after you [meaning they are so close they dont need to say such polite things]^^ Need to buy you pig skin!! [In the drama, Oska eats skin with Ra Im]]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Star_Oska 껍데기 콜!!! 근데 윤슬씬 트위터 안하나?? 나 다음노래 뮤비작업 같이하고 싶은데... 연결좀 시켜줘봐봐~ 그럼 내가 산다라 싸인 받아다줄게~!!^^[I’m in!! But Yoon Seul ssi, does she not use twitter? I want to work with her with my next song’s music video.. connect us~~If you do then I’ll get you Sandara’s autograph~!!^^ [In Secret Garden, Oska once said to Baek ji young that he would rather work with Sandara than her]]

(3)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @Jun2daKAY Hey!!! Happy b'day bruh!!! Hva goooood one!!! Holla~~~

(4)

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Jun2daKAY @khunnie0624 건강하고 건전하게 우유랑 케익들고 삐에로로 와^^ [Come to Biero healthily in one piece with milk and cake^^]

Jun2daKAY: @officialse7en 앗 지금거기?ㅋㅋ 형이 벌써 케익이랑 선물을 사셨다구요?? 감동이야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ [Ah you’re there now?? keke So hyung has already bought me a cake and present?? I’m so touched keke]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Jun2daKAY 미안... 형이 그리 한가한 사람은 아니라...^^ [Sorry.. Hyung is not such a free person with nothing to do..^^]

(5)
SILK126: @officialse7en Let me give you an advice!하찮은드라마로시간낭비하지말고좀더높은수준의영역에서 아이디어나 영감을찾도록노력하세요. 멋진아티스트로남을지 시시껄렁한연예인의길을갈건지는본인선택이겠지만..차라리 책을한자라도 더보시죠 [Let me give you an advice! [Her english is crap but she's trying to use english] Dont waste your time on a nothing drama but instead you should be work hard to try to find inspiration and ideas in something with a higher standard. Although it’s your choice whether you want to stay as a cool artist or go down the path of becoming a nothing entertainer..why dont you read a book or something instead]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @SILK126 하찮은 드라마라뇨..ㅠ 더 높은 수준이 뭔진 전 잘 모르겠지만.. 저뿐만 아니라 많은사람들에게 시간낭비가 아닌 지친 일상에서 벗어나 일주일에 두시간 행복을 주는 작품인걸요... [A nothing drama? TT Although I’m not sure what you mean by higher standards..But this is a production in which many people, not just me, have found to be not a waste of time and it has given many 2 hours of happiness every week, away from the tiring daily life..]

(6)
MBLAQCD: @officialse7en 형~ 곧 누나를통해 씨디배달해드릴께요~! ^_____^ PS. 안양예고 36기 승호형과 함께.. [Hyung~ I will give you our latest album to you through noona soon~!^____^ PS. Together with Anyang arts high school 36th class’ Seung ho hyung http://plixi.com/p/70341249]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @MBLAQCD yeah man!!! Thank u!! 형 지금 인기가요 시청중!! Good luck bruhz!!! ps.. 승호가 안양예고였어!? 진작말하지!! 밥사줄게^^ [yeah man!!! Thank u!! Hyung is watching inkigayo now!!Good luck bruhz!! ps.. seung ho was from Anyang arts school!? You should have told me earlier!! I’ll buy you’s dinner^^]

MBLAQSH: @officialse7en 네형감사합니당 ㅎ!! 자주뵜으면좋겠습니당^^!!!! [Yes hyung thank you!! Hope you see you often!!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @MBLAQSH alright!!! 활동 잘하고 한가할때 연락해!! 지훈이형 몰래 술사줄게^^ 대박나길!! [alright!! Do well with your activities and when you have time contact me!! I’ll buy you drinks without ji hoon hyung knowing!!Hope you guys will do well!!]

(7)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @mblaqcd @mblaqsh Good job!!! 멋지다 블랙이들!!! Go MBLAQ!!!

MBLAQCD: @officialse7en 형 감사합니다 ㅠㅠ 오렌만에 무대하니까 재밌어요..!! ㅎㅎ YG로 놀러갈게요 형!! ^^ [Hyung thank you! TT It’s fun performing after such a long time! hehe I’ll go to YG to play hyung!!^^]


OFFICIALSE7EN: @MBLAQCD yap!! Anytime!!! 놀러와~ 밥묵자!!! 너희 누난 요즘 아주신났더라!! 부릉부릉^^ 활동잘하구!! 대박나!!![yap!! Anytime!!! Come play~ Let’s eat!! Your sister has been so high lately~Vroom Vroom^^ Do well with your activities!! Hope the album does well!!]

(8)
Sj861117sj: 어떤분께서 내 차 옆 문짝을 아름답게 긁어놓고 튀셨다 나오자마자 기분이 참 상큼하다..^^ [Someone beautifully left a scratch on the side door of my car and ran away~Feeling refreshed after coming out..^^]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Sj861117sj 밥이넘어가니.. 차 아무데나 세워두지마..[Can you even eat.. (It means like how can you be like its nothing).. dont park your car just anywhere]

(9)
OFFICIALSE7EN: @runtosh 야!!! 오빠 이제 스물여덟이다!!! 그냥 아이돌로 갈아타아....지..말고 쫌만 더 사랑해줘~ 열심히할게!!!^^ [Ya!! Oppa is now 28 years old!! Dont change to idols just yet…love me for just awhile more~~I’ll work hard!!!^^]

Translated by ceciliase7en

No comments: