Monday, February 6, 2012

[NEWS] Se7en, "I am proud of Big Bang and 2NE1, Who are My Stimulation"


Se7en is proud of the groups which can represent the Republic of Korea, Big Bang and 2NE1. He also regards them as his stimulation and in this interview, his special affection towards these groups is shown.

Enews has recently conducted an interview with Se7en, he said,' the development of Big Bang and 2NE1 is good, they are the groups that I like very much. I am really proud of these friends. As one of the representative singers of YG Entertainment, Se7en is a witness of the growth of his juniors, Big Bang and 2NE1.

He continued, 'in fact, I am glad that Big Bang and 2NE1 are my juniors and I like them. I always bear them in mind. If my favourite brothers and sisters came back but something bad happens to them, I will be very sad. I hope more good things can happen to them. Now, these friends have climbed to the top spots of the showbiz. Thanks for this, I always prepare myself well because I need to work harder in order to show that I am a great brother to them.'

He concluded, 'it can be said that I failed in doing my activities in America; however, it was also an opportunity for me to learn how to be self-independent and responsible. I have become more matured during this period of time so now, I am a little bit more proud when being with my juniors. For Big Bang and 2NE1, it seems that I am their hyun.'

Meanwhile, Se7en has come back with the title song, 'When I Can't Sing' written by Park Jin Young (composed the lyrics and melody) and has started his promotional activities again. The song has topped various music charts and gained popularity shortly after it has been released.

Source: nate
Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com
Taken from BigBangUpdates

No comments: