Sunday, October 3, 2010

[Twitter] 101001

Note: the one in the brackets are the translator's note...

(1)
blackjinsu: @officialse7en 슈퍼스타첫방화이링~~ [Superstar fighting for your first performance~~ (posted yesterday)]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @blackjinsu 저…… 누구신지…..?? [Hm… you are??]


blackjinsu: @officialse7en 슈퍼스타 이러기야??ㅋㅋㅋ [Superstar, are you going to be this??? keke (he talks in informal language)]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @blackjinsu 아…. 지난번에 썬글라스 빌려주셨던분맞죠?? 감사했습니다.. 근데 이공간은 제 개인적인 공간이니 자제부탁드릴게요. 제가 좀 불편해서요^^ 그럼! [Ah… You are the person who lent me your sunglasses last time, right?? Thank you very much for that.. but because this is my personal space, can I please ask you to control yourself… I feel a bit uncomfortable^^ (Dongwookie talks in polite language)]

WAWASOUL: @blackjinsu 형.. 사적인공간까지와서 이러는건 좀아닌듯.. 펜인건알겠는데.. 진짜불편해해.. 난중에 씨디에 싸인받아다줄께 눈치가없어 ㅡ ㅡ; [Hyung… it seems that it’s not so good for you to come to his personal space and be like this.. I know you are a fan.. but he really feels uncomfortable with it.. I’ll get an autograph for you on your cd late for you.. you really are clueless ㅡㅡ;]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @WAWASOUL 형 고마워… 진수씨?? 사실 좀 불편했거든.. 씨디에 싸인은 해놨으니까 인기가요할때 줄게~ 대기실에 형 혼자오고…[Hyung thank you.. Actually I felt a bit uncomfortable..I signed Jin su ssi?’s cd already so I’ll give it to you at Inkigayo.. Hyung come to waiting room by yourself though..]

(Actually, @blackjinsu made more comments to Dongwookie which i didnt translate.. the general gist is that @blackjinsu is talking to Dongwookie in a way as if he knows him really well.. not talking in polite language. This obviously made Dongwookie feel uncomfortable especially on twitter which is for all to see)

(2)
realslow1982: 인간적으로..아무리 즐거우려고 해도 안돼요.. 걱정된다 오늘 무대인사랑 축제무대.. 내 망가진 얼굴보고 놀라면 안되는데..정말 마음 고생이 심해서 그래요..너무 힘드네요. [On a personal level, no matter how much I try to enjoy it I cant.. It worries me.. Today’s greeting on stage and the performance.. I cant let others see my ruined face and be shocked.. I’m like this because I’m really mentally not feeling well.. I’m really having a hard time…]

(This is wheesung’s twitter account)

OFFICIALSE7EN: @realslow1982 또왜이러시나!?? 몬 일있는거야!?? [Are you like this again? What happened??]

realslow1982: @officialse7en 뭔일 일것 같냐? 네가 생각하는 일이 맞을걸..ㅠㅠ [What does it seem like to you? What you are thinking is probably right.. TT]

(3)  
Sj861117sj: 배고프다졸리구ㅠ_ㅠ [I’m hungry and sleepy T_T]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Sj861117sj 밥먹고자^_^ [Eat then go to sleep ^_^]

Sj861117sj: @officialse7en 초간단데스네..ㅋㅋ. 코코이치먹고왔음^^ 빨리 형 찜닭집가봐야되는데!! 암고잉크레이쥐 형두 빨리 일본와요!! [That’s quite simple..keke I just came back after eating at Coco ichibanya (Note: restaurant name)^^ I need to go to hyung’s steamed chicken shop!!! I’m going crazy hyung also come to Japan soon!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Sj861117sj 아… 코코이치방…파리파리 치킨카레 니햐꾸그라무 4까라 치즈토핑그 소세지사라다 코라히또쯔… 쩝!! [Ah… Coco ichibanya..Four 200g of pari pari chicken curry, cheese topping, sausage salad and 1 cola…*makes sorta an eating sound* (this was in japanese written in hangul, i asked a friend to translate for me)]

(4)
Bmr0708: 꺄~ 다시 돌아와서 넘 기뽀! 행복해 날아가버릴것같아용^.^!! [Wow~~ I’m so happy that it’s come back to me! It seems as if i’m going to fly away in happiness^.^!!]

(Note: She was referring to the phone which she lost. Now she got it back)

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Bmr0708 핸드폰 찾았닝?? 우앙 츄카해^^ [You found your phone? Wow congrats^^]

Bmr0708: @officialse7en 넘 조아요 ㅠㅠ 오빠 암고크 짱이에요!! 대박~^.^!!! [I’m so happy TT Oppa I’m going crazy is the best!! Daebak~^.^!!]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Bmr0708 다행이네^^ 내일볼라나?? 암튼 즐금밤!!! [How fortunate^^ Am i going to see you tomorrow? Anyway have a good night!!]

Translated by ceciliase7en