Thursday, October 7, 2010

[Twitter] 101007

(1)
Hwangssabu : Quiz) Coffee helps Diet^^ what kind of coffee? and explain reason!!!! until 6pm^^ If you get the right answer, I follow U^^

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Hwangssabu 캬라멜마키아또 그랜드 사이즈에 캬라멜 시럽 추가하고 휘핑크림 듬뿍얹어 먹으면… 안되겠죠?^^; [If I have a caramel macchiato grande size with caramel syrup & whipped cream…. it doesnt work right?]

Hwangssabu: @officialse7en 체중증가를 위해서는 인정^^ [If it’s for putting on weight, then I confirm that it would work^^]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Hwangssabu 농담^^ 그런거 안좋아해용~ 난 쓰디쓴 에프스레소 더블샷!!! 아님 깔끔한 아이스 아메리카노!!! [I was just kidding^^ I dont like that kind of thing~ I like the bitter out of the most bitter – double shot expresso!! If not a neat Ice Americano!!]

(2)
twinseven: @officialse7en 오빠!!!저오늘십대의마지막생일이에요!!!^^축하해주실거죠???!!!ㅋㅋㅋ [Oppa!! Today is my last birthday as a teenager!!^^ You will wish me a happy birthday right??!! kekek]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @twinseven wow!!! Happy 19th b’day!! 가장 신나는 하루가 되길^^ hava great day!!!! [wow!!! Happy 19th b’day!! I hope you have the most exciting day^^hava great day!!!]

Translated by ceciliase7en