Sunday, October 31, 2010

101030 New msg on farineli

Title: Digital Bounce

Thank you for the support for the mini album.. I felt fortunate and really enjoyed the approximately 100 days of promotional activities. Now that I’ve come to the last performance, it feels refreshing but sad TT

This time round, during the promotions, there were lots of words said and many incidents and it seems these happenings will stay in my memory for a long time.

Thank you to all the people who believed in me til the end through all the noise. I will work hard to become the beautiful Se7en who will show you better music and performances and an honest appearance. Everyone please help me!

Because it’s the last performance I was sad but there is the concert in December and there are plans for performing at the year end award ceremonies as well as various events so dont be too sad^^

I intend to continue to be active and not rest and show everyone my face^^ Dont tell me that you’re sick of me alright keke!!

So til the day we meet again take care!!

PEACE!!

Taken from ceciliase7en

No comments: