Saturday, October 9, 2010

[!] 2nd Twitter Trending Project 8/9th October

Ok, although last week our efforts were recognised by the man himself, we didnt manage to make it to the trending list. Let’s give it another go this week and hopefully we can do better!!!

Time: Korean Time 9th October 2pm-6pm



9th Oct 4-8pm Sydney
9th Oct 1-5pm Singapore, Malaysia
9th Oct 1-5pm Manila
9th Oct 12-4pm Jakarta
9th Oct 2am-6am in New York
8th Oct 11pm – 9am Oct 3am in LA

to double check the equivalent time in your time zone, click here

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Trending topic: #webelieveinse7en

Some points to take note of:

(1) do not put the hashtag in your tweet more than once as it may be considered spam and therefore will not be counted

(2) In order to make the trending more powerful, here are a couple of tweets which everyone can tweet and try to get others to retweet

- We are one and always No.1 #webelieveinse7en

-”I hope that fans will believe in me. Our trust in each other is very important.”@officialse7en #webelieveinse7en

-”I feel hurt when fans say that my passion for music or love for fans seems to have lessened” @officialse7en #webelieveinse7en

-”I will get closer to everyone in a dignified,honest&natural way.I’m going to go back being the real se7en”@officialse7en #webelieveinse7en

and some more thx to YGFamilyQuotes

“I’m a singer. I’m a person that sings. I became a singer so that I could sing to you guys.” – @officialse7en #webelieveinse7en

“I believe that singing live is being able to express these feelings and have fun with you guys.” – @officialse7en #webelieveinse7en

“As I’ve said before, a singer is a person who ‘sings’. They aren’t ‘actors/actresses’.” – @officialse7en #webelieveinse7en

“During the time i was in the US, I really missed performing in korea and really wanted to see everyone.” – @officialse7en #webelieveinse7en

If anyone has any better quotes, please tell me and i’ll add it to the list!

If you dont know why we’re using #webelieveinse7en as a hashtag still, for the full story, please read this

Please spread the word!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Taken from ceciliase7en