Monday, October 25, 2010

[Twitter] 101024+101025

101024

Khunnie0624: Thank You Hottest for today’s 1st place! =] you guys did it for us! Moving to Fan Sign event at yongsan! See you sooon! =]

[2pm's Nickhun twitter a/c]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Khunnie0624 @Jun2daKAY WOW~ Good job today!!! 축하해!!! [WOW~ Good job today!!! Congratulations!!!]

101025


(1)
jhs7987: 정말 치욕스러운 하루. 약자는 끝까지 약자구나- 아 진짜 싫다.. [Today has been hell. It seems that the weak will always be weak to the end. Ah… i really hate it]

OFFICIALSE7EN: @jhs7987 왜그래…!!! 무슨일이야!?? [Why are you like this!! What’s wrong?]

(2)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 잘자고들 있나요!?? 난 어제 늦잠을 자서 이제야 자려고 누웠어용~ 모두들 좋은꿈꾸고 새로운 한주의 시작을 상쾌하게 시작하길 바래요^^ 븐모닝~!!! [Is everyone sleeping? Yesterday I slept in so I’m only lying down now to sleep~ Everyone have nice dreams and I hope that you will start a new week refreshed^^ ‘Ben’ morning~!!!]

(3)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 노래뮤비다좋아요^^RT“@starlyshop: 두두두두… 프로젝트앨범 the actress 중 coffee가 공개됐네용^^ 뮤직비디오두 나오넹..^^;;; 하핫 미니홈피 배경음악 클릭!ㅎㅎ 싱기하닷..! 하하하~~” [The song and the MV are both good^^ RT @starlyshop tada..From the project album the actress, ‘Coffee’ has been released^^ The music video is also out^^;;; Haha mini hompy background music click!! hehe It’s exciting..!!hahah~~]

(4)
WGyubin: today’s picture is~ http://plixi.com/p/52779725

OFFICIALSE7EN: @WGyubin 웰컴백!!! 한국에 얼마나있어!? 1번가 가야하는데^^ ㅋㅋ [Welcome back!! How long are you going to be in Korea? I need to go to the first avenue^^ keke]

(5)
Hwangssabu: Happy MONday^^ chilly chilly chilly~~~~ be careful^^ Don’t forget s-m-i-l-e^______^http://twitpic.com/30mvfu

OFFICIALSE7EN: @Hwangssabu that means… Come to gym n Lets work out!??

(6)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 기분이 꿀꿀해서 혼자 미용실로 달려왔다.. “머리좀 뽂아주세요!!!” 예정에도 없던 파마를 하고있다!! 왜 여자들 기분안좋을때 헤어스탈 바꾸고 그러자나!!^^ 플러스 이번주말 막방인데 팬들께 새로운 모습도 보여주고 일석이조겠군..하하 http://yfrog.com/jnmpozj [Because I’m not in a good mood, I came to the salon by myself.. “Please perm my hair!” So I’m have my hair permed now which was not planned! You know how girls go and do their hair when they’re not in a good mood! ^^ Plus this weekend is the last week of my promotions, so I can show fans a new look~ Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.. haha]


(7)
OFFICIALSE7EN: 뽀글뽀글뽀글뽀글… ㅋㅋㅋ 2003년 와줘때 머리로 돌아간듯^^ 뽂은머리 궁금하다믄 주말 음악프로를 닥본사 하세요^^ [bbogeul bbogeul (used to describe sort of the ‘waves’ in hair, how it goes up and down).. keke it’s as if i’ve gone back to my hair back from the 2003 Come back to me days^^ If you are curious about how my permed hair looks like, please watch me on the weekend music shows^^]

Translated by ceciliase7en [1] [2]